Our loans box objects are constntly chaning and we like to keep up to date with the things we loan to schools. A person with photography skills is needed to help with keeping our database up to date.
- Photography of loans box objects
- Tidying up in photoshop
- Use of images in marketing materials
Why get involved?
- To assist the museum in keeping a record of educational objects
- To be a part of the educational team
- To utilise your photography skills
How to get involved?
Step 1 - sign into Corinium volunteer makers
Step 2 - Accept the challenge
Step 3 - Contact Emma about this challenge
- Design & Illustration
- IT Skills
- Creative and Arts
- Local History
- Museum Collections